An acceleration program, which aims to help young people understand Web 3.0 technologies and further on implement them in order to create disruptive startups.
As a PR Coordinator, you are responsible for overseeing the company’s media communications by drafting press releases, organizing PR events, maintaining good relationships with Partners (mutual promotion aspect only), and working closely with media outlets and journalists to promote TeenCrunch
– Defining the company’s public relations goals by developing and implementing strategies to maintain TeenCrunch’s public image.
– Working with the marketing team to plan and implement campaigns aimed at increasing brand awareness as well as drafting and distributing thus-created press releases, promotional social media posts, and fact sheets about TeenCrunch.
– Cultivating strong relationships with media outlets and journalists to ensure efficient communication and maximum coverage of TeenCrunch.
– Scheduling press conferences and public events, establishing and coordinating interview opportunities.
– Maintaining an up-to-date press list of journalists, influencers, and other members of the media.
Who are we looking for:
– First/second/third year student
– Able to work for minimum 10 hours a week
– Able to commit for 12 months
What can we offer:
– Opportunity for a paid position in TeenCrunch after 6 months of fulfilling the commitments listed above
– Access to a Community of European Entrepreneurial Talent
– Essential experience in the startup/business and Communications fields to jumpstart Your career
– Your projects within TeenCrunch will be mentored under the TeenCrunch CEO and CMO
Please insert Your CV / Resumee using this button ( mandatory – google forms )