An acceleration program, which aims to help young people understand Web 3.0 technologies and further on implement them in order to create disruptive startups.
As a project manager You will be tasked with leading your own project/-s within the TeenCrunch Programme. This could include but is not limited to organizing a Demo Day Startup Conference or growing and maintaining a strong Community of European Entrepreneurial Talent.
– Coordinate internal resources and those of third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of the project
– Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress, together with setting budgets and responsibilities for the particular project
– Manage the relationship with Partners of the project
Who are we looking for:
– First/second/third year student
– Able to work for minimum 10 hours a week
– Able to commit for 12 months
What can we offer:
– Opportunity for a paid position in TeenCrunch after 6 months of fulfilling the commitments listed above
– Access to a Community of European Entrepreneurial Talent
– Essential experience in the startup/business world to jumpstart Your career
– Your projects within TeenCrunch will be mentored under the TeenCrunch CEO and an experienced Industry Manager
Please insert Your CV / Resumee using this button ( mandatory – google forms )