Dołącz do nas!
Junior SM Manager
Senior SM Manager
An acceleration program, which aims to help young people understand Web 3.0 and metaverse technologies and further on implement them in order to create disruptive startups.
As a Social Media Manager at TeenCrunch, you are responsible for overseeing the company’s brand-aligned communication across social media channels, as well as looking for and seizing opportunities to increase brand exposure in the niches of Youth-specific Acceleration Programs, Web 3.0, and the metaverse.
– Defining the TeenCrunch’s Communication Goals, analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy, identifying strategic weaknesses, and making recommendations for improvements
– Planning and developing social media campaigns, as well as setting KPIs and analyzing running campaigns
– Posting content across social media accounts and otherwise engaging with TeenCrunch’s content consumers
– Working with other members of the Communications team and otherwise all other TeenCrunch team members to establish relationships and uphold cross-promotional agreements with social media influencers, Partners, and program ambassadors
– Being on top of the latest social media trends in regard to TeenCrunch niches i.e. startups, web 3.0, and the metaverse
Who are we looking for:
– First/second/third year student, especially journaling or communication
– Able to work for minimum 10 hours a week
– Able to commit for 12 months
What can we offer:
– Opportunity for a paid position in TeenCrunch after 6 months of fulfilling the commitments listed above
– Access to a Community of European Entrepreneurial Talent
– Essential experience in the startup/business and communications fields to jumpstart Your career
– Your projects within TeenCrunch will be mentored under the TeenCrunch CEO and chosen individuals of the TeenCrunch upper management